Some people seem to think that everything vegans eat is tasteless, so here’s a dish to prove them wrong! This easy and delicious dish is perfect for lunch or dinner.
The recipe is easy to repeat and adapt according to what’s in the fridge. I love playing with different ingredients for the sauce, the vegetables and the garnishes.
Don’t hesitate to double the recipe so you have leftovers!
Quick vegan peanut noodles
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter smooth
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 125 g rice noodles
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium medium carrot shredded
- 2 green onions thinly chopped
Garnish (optional but worth it)
- 1/4 cup peanuts roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro thinly chopped
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Boil water and add the rice noodles. Follow the instructions on the package.
- Add the garlic and ginger in the food processor, blend then add all the other sauce ingredients.
- Cut the vegetables for the noodle bowl.
- Drain the pasta, add vegetables and sauce.
- Add the garnish and serve.