Online Plant-Based Dietitian in the United States
Welcome to my page! My name is Ashley and I'm a plant-based registered dietitian and nutritionist. I provide Zoom sessions available across many states in the United States. Here are a few of my specialties:
With extensive experience and a track record of success in working with clients for weight loss, Ashley offers easy-to-follow advice and recipes to assist you in achieving your desired results effortlessly.
Drawing from her decade-long experience as a vegan, Ashley provides practical tools to assist in transitioning to a vegetarian or vegan diet, as well as optimizing current dietary choices.
Ashley's expertise lies in identifying the underlying causes of digestive disorders, offering symptom relief, and enhancing the overall quality of life for those affected. Ashley has been gluten-free for over a decade.
Being a mother herself, Ashley has personal experience and knowledge in navigating a plant-based household and offers valuable insights on nutrition for infants, children, and families.
About Ashley, Plant-Based Registered Dietitian
- Ashley completed a combined Bachelor’s and Master of Science program in Dietetics (Nutrition) at Eastern Michigan University
- She is a registered dietitian and nutritionist, recognized in Maryland, Ohio, Texas, and Washington
- Her license to practice as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in Maryland is DX5078, Board of Dietetic Practice of Maryland
- Her license to practice as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in Ohio is LD 10159, State Medical Board of Ohio
- Her license to practice as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in Texas is DT89135
- Her license to practice as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in Washington is DI 61434283
While she is not a licensed registered dietitian in all states, Ashley can conduct virtual Zoom sessions as a nutrition expert in those states where “practice exclusivity” dietitian regulations are not in place.
These states include: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Relevant Past Work Experience
- 2022-now: Full-time online plant-based dietitian, assisting clients in achieving their nutritional goals
- 2015-now: Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) and boot camp group trainer, specializing in creating personalized HIIT and strength-based plans to meet individual client needs
- 2021-2022: Designed vegan, macro-based meal plans for vegan athletes at a gym company
Fun Facts About Ashley
- Ashley is a mother of a 2-year-old daughter
- She has participated in half marathons, full marathons, and Tough Mudders
- Ashley has followed a Plant-Based lifestyle for 12 years and have been Gluten-Free for 13 years
- Her hobbies include reading books, hiking trails, working on jigsaw puzzles, and learning sign language
Ashley and Her Journey with Plant-Based Nutrition
What motivated you to become a dietitian?
I developed a keen interest in nutrition upon realizing the profound impact that food has on our health, playing a crucial role in both disease prevention and treatment. I am passionate about guiding others to understand this connection and empowering them to incorporate more plant-based options into their diets, all while relishing a variety of foods that contribute to their overall well-being.
When did you become plant-based?
Why are you plant-based?
I adopt a plant-based lifestyle for the well-being of my health, the welfare of animals, and the sustainability of our planet. Prioritizing my optimal health, demonstrating compassion to all living beings, and contributing to the future of our environment are integral to my values.
By embracing a plant-based diet, I recognize the significant impact I can make across these three crucial areas, and this holds immense value for me.