Ashley Fitzgerald - Online Plant-Based Dietitian
Welcome to my page! My name is Ashley and I’m a vegan nutritionist and dietitian!
Here are a few of my specialties:
Ashley's proficiency lies in identifying the underlying causes of digestive disorders, providing symptom relief, and improving the overall quality of life for those affected. Ashley has been gluten-free for over a decade.
Being a mother herself, Ashley has personal experience and knowledge in navigating a plant-based household and offers valuable insights on nutrition for infants, children, and families.
Video Presentation: Ashley Fitzgerald, Plant-Based Registered Dietitian, Nutritionist & Nutrition expert
About Ashley Fitzgerald, Plant-Based Registered Dietitian, Nutritionist & Nutrition expert
- Ashley completed a combined Bachelor’s and Master of Science program in Dietetics (Nutrition) at Eastern Michigan University
- She is a registered Plant-Based dietitian and nutritionist, recognized in Ohio & Maryland
- Maryland State Board of Dietetics: DX5078
- Ohio state license: LD 10159
- While she is not a licensed registered dietitian in all states, she can conduct virtual Zoom sessions as a nutrition expert in those states where “practice exclusivity” dietitian regulations are not in place.
- These states include Hawaii, Alaska, Washington, Idaho, California, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Oregon, New York, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, and Arizona
Relevant past work experience
- 2022-now: Full-time online plant-based dietitians helping clients achieve their goals.
- 2015-now: Boot camp group trainer & Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) creating a customized HIIT and strength-based plan tailored to the client’s needs.
- 2021-2022: Responsible for creating vegan, macro-based meal plans for vegan athletes at a gym company.
Get to know Ashley
- Mother of a 2-year-old daughter
- Did half marathons & full & tough mudders
- Plant-Based for 12 years
- Gluten-free for 13 years
- What you like to do: read books, hike trails, work on jigsaw puzzles & learn sign language
Ashley and her journey with Plant-Based Nutrition
What motivated you to become a dietitian?
I became very interested in nutrition when I learned about the powerful impact food has on our health and its role in the prevention and treatment of disease. I knew I wanted to help other people learn about this connection and how to include more plants on their plates while enjoying an abundance of foods that make them feel their best.
When did you become plant-based?
I have been following a plant-based diet since early 2012.
Why are you plant-based?
I am plant-based for my health, the animals, and the planet. I want to feel my best, show compassion to all living beings, and care for the future of our planet.
By choosing a plant-based diet, I have the power to make an impact in all three of these areas, and that is highly valuable to me.
Improve your nutrition knowledge with Ashley’s help!