Online Plant-Based Dietitian and Nutritionist in the United States
Hi! I'm Lisamarie, a plant-based registered dietitian and nutritionist. I provide Zoom sessions available across many states in the United States.Explore all you need to know about me and take the next steps forward!
How Lisamarie Can Help
Lisamarie, with personal experience, guides individuals on plant-based weight loss journeys. In her full-time commitment, she is dedicated to the success of those on a plant-based diet, addressing food-related behaviors.
Lisamarie's passion for sports nutrition, coupled with an active lifestyle, has led to specialized knowledge. Her extensive education, including the International Olympic Diploma in Sports Nutrition from Australia, inspires her expertise.
As an eating disorder dietitian, Lisamarie has extensive experience helping individuals overcome various eating disorders. Her non-judgmental and supportive approach is backed by training in the comprehensive course 'Eating Disorder for Registered Dietitians.'
About Lisamarie, Plant-Based Registered Dietitian
- Lisamarie holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics from the University of Tennessee
- With over 6 years of experience in the nutrition industry, she has been assisting individuals in improving their health and reaching their goals
- She is a registered plant-based dietitian and nutritionist, recognized in Florida, New York, and Tennessee
- Her license number to practice as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in Florida is 11763, The Dietetics and Nutrition Practice Council of Florida
- Her license number to practice as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in New York is 011481, The University of the State of New York
- Her license number to practice as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in Tennessee is 413, Tennessee Board of Dietitians/Nutritionists Examiners
- Her license number to practice as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in North Dakota is 1528, North Dakota Board of Dietic Practice
While she is not a licensed registered dietitian in all states, Lisamarie can conduct virtual Zoom sessions as a nutrition expert in those states where “practice exclusivity” dietitian regulations are not in place.
These states include: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Lisamarie and Her Journey with Plant-Based Nutrition
What motivated you to become a dietitian?
I've always been deeply interested in the medical field, influenced by a home that emphasized lifestyle medicine. In nursing school, I recognized the link between nutrition and disease. In 2016, I stumbled upon dietetics and fell in love with the profession. The impact of nutrition on physical and mental well-being captivates me. I value the community around food, the joy of gatherings, and the exploration of diverse palates that lets me learn about other cultures.
I firmly believe nutrition is the keystone to our health, directly improving our quality of life. It's my passion and life's purpose to support individuals like you on their journey to holistic health and long-term wellness.
When did you become plant-based?
My family has always followed a vegetarian diet, and over the years, we gradually transitioned to a vegan lifestyle. In 2014, I briefly abandoned my vegan diet, but my health issues compelled me to recognize the importance of a plant-based approach. Since then, I have remained committed to a plant-based lifestyle.
Why are you plant-based?
I follow a plant-based lifestyle for the sake of my health and longevity, to contribute to environmental well-being, and to oppose animal cruelty. This dietary choice resonates with my core values.